Brighten up your bathroom with a beautiful vanity like the 72" Acclaim Double Vanity. The cabinet is constructed of solid oak and finished in a bright, light and White finish. Within it lies two double-door cabinets, four small drawers, and two larger drawers, all of which have been accented with Brushed Chrome knobs. Its frame-like style gives it a versatile look that will enhance the aesthetics of any bathroom. The top is made from your choice of Ivory or Carrera White Marble with rectangular cut porcelain sinks. The Acclaim Double Vanity also includes two matching mirrors.
- Vanity: 72"W x 22"D x 34"H
- Mirror: 24"W x 7/8"D x 36"H
- Linen Cabinet: 24"W x 20"D x 72.25"H
- Wall Cabinet: 25"W x 9 1/8"D x 30"H
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid oak
- Designed to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- 12-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing process
- High water resistant low VOC sealed finish
- White finish
- Two double-door cabinets with soft-closing hinges
- Six fully-functional drawers with soft-closing slides
- Deep doweled drawers
- Choice of Ivory or Carrera White Marble top with 3" backsplash
- Top comes with porcelain undermount sinks
- Brushed Chrome hardware
- Includes drain assemblies and p-traps
- Matching mirror included
- **Faucets Not Included**
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Center drawers are boxed and fitted around plumbing for additional storage.
Premium Collection vanities are all hand stained, hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.