The Alessano Single Vanity has a traditional style with modern influences. Its rich espresso finish, antique brass finished hardware, and clean lines add sophistication to any bathroom. It features two soft-close doors and one interior soft-close drawer. The vanity is available topless, or with a choice of natural black granite stone, galala beige granite stone, or carrera white marble countertop. A white vitreous china undermount sink is available with each top, but faucets are sold separately. Add a matching linen cabinet and/or mirror to complete the look of your bathroom.
- Vanity Only: 30"W x 21"D x 34"H
- Vanity with Top: 31"W x 22"D x 35"H
- Mirror: 30"W x 2.3"D x 33"H
- Linen Cabinet: 24"W x 18"D x 64"H
- Birch solid wood and veneer in Espresso finish
- Antique brass finished hardware
- 2 soft-close doors
- 1 interior Soft-close drawer
- Choose from natural black granite stone, galala beige granite stone, or carrera white marble countertop and backsplash
- Top pre-drilled for 8" widespread faucet
- White vitreous china undermount sink
- Adjustable height levelers
- Optional linen cabinet and mirror
- **Faucets Not Included**
Premier Collection Lite
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Center drawers are boxed and fitted around plumbing for additional storage.
Premium Collection vanities are all hand stained, hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.