Made to impress, the 60" Acclaim Double Vanity is remarkable in both craftsmanship and design. Its solid oak cabinet is finished with a rich Espresso finish that's accompanied by Brushed Chrome hardware. The top is made from either Ivory or Carrera White marble with rectangular cut sink holes that are installed with white porcelain undermount sinks. Each sink has a pre-drilled single faucet hole. The cabinet offers two double-door cabinets, four small drawers in the middle, and two larger drawers underneath each cabinet, all equipped with soft-closing mechanisms to ensure the durability of your new vanity. Two small mirrors are also included with the Acclaim Vanity.
- Vanity: 60"W x 22"D x 34"H
- Mirror: 24"W x 7/8"D x 36"H
- Linen Cabinet: 24"W x 20"D x 72.25"H
- Wall Cabinet: 25"W x 9 1/8"D x 30"H
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid oak
- Designed to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- 12-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing process
- High water resistant low VOC sealed finish
- Espresso finish
- Two double-door cabinets with soft-closing hinges
- Six fully-functional drawers with soft-closing slides
- Deep doweled drawers
- Choice of Ivory or Carrera White Marble top with 3" backsplash
- Top comes with porcelain undermount sink
- Brushed Chrome hardware
- Includes drain assemblies and p-traps
- Matching mirror included
- **Faucets Not Included**
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Center drawers are boxed and fitted around plumbing for additional storage.
Premium Collection vanities are all hand stained, hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.