Bring a touch of texture and depth to your bathroom with the 60" Hatton Single Bath Vanity in Dark Chestnut. With a hand-finished shade of Dark Chestnut, this warm and homey vanity offers a touch of elegance to a modern bathroom. It features Brushed Chrome hardware, but Antique Bronze accents are also available. Match your new vanity with a matching mirror, medicine cabinet or linen cabinet to fully immerse your bathroom in a classic, contemporary style.
- Vanity: 60"W x 22"D x 35"H
- Cabinet Only: 59"W x 21.5"D x 34.25"H
- Countertop: 60"W x 22"D x 0.75"H
- Backsplash: 60"W x 0.75"D x 3"H
- Small Mirror: 44"W x 1.25"D x 33"H
- Large Mirror: 56"W x 1.25"D x 33"H
- Medicine Cabinet: 28"W x 6.25"D x 36"H
- Linen Cabinet: 24"W x 16"D x 70.75"H
- Dark Chestnut finish
- Top available in White Carrera or Ivory marble
- Made from environmentally friendly, zero-emissions solid birch hardwood
- Twelve-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and hand-finishing process
- Water-resistant low VOC sealed finish
- Deep doweled drawers
- Fully-extending undermount soft-closing drawer slides
- Concealed soft-closing hinges
- 3" Backsplash included
- Oval sinks pre-drilled with three faucet holes in 8" spread
- Square sinks pre-drilled with single faucet hole
- Brushed Chrome metal hardware
- Optional Antique Bronze finish hardware
- Two functional doors
- Six functional drawers
- Minimal assembly required
- **Faucets Not Included**
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Center drawers are boxed and fitted around plumbing for additional storage.
Premium Collection vanities are all hand stained, hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.