Functionality, combined with style, gives the 60" Sheffield Double Sink Vanity a remarkable look that's perfect for transitional bathrooms out there. Its cabinet is finished in a beautiful Espresso finish and adorned with Brushed Chrome hardware. Storage wise, there are tons of storage room within the cabinet itself - with two double-door cabinets and five fully-functional drawers. Choose from an Ivory Marble or White Carrera Marble top, both equipped with white undermount porcelain sinks and pre-drilled with three faucet holes. Optional linen cabinet is available in drop-down menu. Choose from having two separate mirrors or a single large mirror.
- Vanity: 60"W x 22"D x 35"H
- Cabinet Only: 59"W x 21.5"D x 34.25"H
- Countertop: 60"W x 22"D x 0.75"H
- Backsplash: 60"W x 0.75"D x 3"H
- Small Mirror: 24"W x 0.75"D x 33"H
- Large Mirror: 58"W x 0.75"D x 33"H
- Medicine Cabinet: 24"W x 6.25"D x 33"H
- Linen Cabinet: 24"W x 20"D x 71.25"H
- Espresso finish
- Top available in Ivory or White Carrera Marble
- 3" Backsplash included
- Porcelain undermount sinks
- Oval sink is pre-drilled with 8" three-hole faucet spread
- Square sink is pre-drilled with a single-hole faucet
- Made from envinronmentally friendly, zero emissions solid wood
- Twelve-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing process
- Highly water-resistant low VOC sealed finish
- Floor-standing design
- Deep doweled drawers
- Fully-extendable undermount soft-closing glides
- Concealed soft-closing door hinges
- Four functional cabinet doors
- Five functional drawer
- Brushed Chrome hardware
- Minimal assembly required
- **Faucets Not Included**
The Solid Oak Advantage
Quality materials are important to the longevity of your bathroom vanity. Cheap vanities made with particle board or MDF tend to sag, warp, split, discolor, and expand over time. This is especially true in humid climates, such as the environment found in a normal bathroom. Since bathroom humidity is so common, bathroom vanities need to be extremely durable. They also need to be strong enough to endure lots of usage-based wear and tear. Vanities are typically made of MDF, birch, rubberwood, or natural oak. Generally, MDF is approximately 30 % the quality of oak, birch is 50% the quality of oak, and rubberwood is typically 90% the quality of oak, where "quality" is defined as the strength, integrity, and durability of the material. Solid oak is without question the strongest, most durable, and most resilient of all vanity materials. Only the highest-quality and best made vanities are manufactured from natural oak.
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Center drawers are boxed and fitted around plumbing for additional storage.
Premium Collection vanities are all hand stained, hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.